The top 3-Arch Concept model in MP 23.0 to 31.0 with full-shell technology and dampening element especially developed for winter sports.The layout of the bones, tendons and ligaments reflects the theoretical norm. The pressure below the foot is distributed over the 3 main support points: heel (20 %), big toe base joint (17 %), small toe base joint (13 %). A BD MID Arch footbed offers optimum pressure distribution for this type of foot, while stabilizing and cushioning at the same time.
Custom Molding Include with Purchase.
- Shape in Mid Arch based on FF S9
- Bigger forefoot dampening element
- Anatomic dampening in the heel
- Added dampening at the base of the 5th metatarsal
- Flexzones in arch
- Improved heel cup for better stability
- Perfect visibility of arch type colour system